1 1⁄2 cups cake flour
1⁄2 cup almond meal (or flour)
1 cup granulated sugar
zest of 1 lemon
1 tsp. Baking powder
1⁄2 tsp. Kosher salt
3⁄4 cup SDOW lemon olive oil
1⁄2 cup milk
1 large egg
3 tbsp. Sherry (optional)
1⁄2 tsp. almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 and mist a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. 2.
- Place flour, almond meal, sugar, lemon zest, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place the olive oil, milk, egg, sherry(if using), and almond extract in a smaller bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 22-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the thickest part of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan then turn out onto a cooling rack
- Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!